Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

Without having known where it had come from there was a warmth that blossomed within his belly when Abe splashed him back, the droplets of murky water igniting something and creating lightning where they struck as if he'd been touched by the other lion. It hadn't been a though that had occurred to him, for he knew not what romantic whims nor desires were for a long time - nor what had attracted him. He couldn't quite settle on what it was about Abe - for it wasn't just one thing, but he did know that when they were to part today he'd want to run into him again soon.

The look he got from his companion was nothing short of chaos, the embodiment of the earthquake that had moved the mountain. Though he didn't react too much outwardly beyond his previous pause and continuation in step, inwardly he wanted to go see, to explore what had occurred. While others ran away he would be running towards; ever a creature to fulfill the whim of his curiosity. He did not hesitate in answering the question though, softening the look on his face and exhaling calmly. "No, there has not been one for some time." He didn't know if that worried him more, or less, but it was the truth.

Before he had time to linger on the earthquake - though it was not forgotten - Abe began on the tales of his own family. There was a sort of sadness that entered his face and an empathy that overwhelmed him, mixing with a sense of guilt at having bored but also made him perhaps relive some moments that were not particularly great. Though for him it was all he had, all he could look forward to, and something that had kept him going for so long. "My stories must bore you then," A soft chuckle to break the tension as the softness returned to his carmine gaze once more. "Though your childhood does not sound easy either; for me it is something to look forward to. Perhaps putting weight into them gave me something to explore, to fill the areas where I felt alone. Company was not always easy to come by here." Perhaps it had been that spirit which had taken his family from him.

While he'd never know the answer, he wasn't one to linger. "Perhaps we should head towards the mountain? Make sure those that are here were not harmed."

@Abraham
art by munk, code by naboo