Lion of Ithilien
Played by ResidentRowan

As Arodion smiled at him, he felt his cheeks heat up, if it weren’t for the layer of fluff there, he would glow red. It was so genuine. He hadn’t really ever stopped to connect with others, it was all surface level. But he felt like he knew the sandy male, if only a bit. He wanted to know more about him, even eager to. Abe scoffed gently at his comment, carefully hip bumping him, making sure to not use too much force. “Watch out there, you sure you can stay on your little paws with them skinny legs?” He grinned at him, though.

Abe was glad that the water was giving him a bit of a break, dreading the times when it was higher. As he continued to glide through the waters with his new friend, he wouldn’t admit it, but he wasn’t paying attention where he was going, at all, trusting the other to know his way around the swamp, since he’d been born here. As his voice met his ears, he turned to look at him as he spoke, looking intrigued. So, Volcan’s family were storytellers, too.

He looked uncomfortable as he heard the unscathed comment. Waiting until after the other stopped speaking, he said, “you know, if you’re trying to convince me to continue with you on this journey, you’re not doing that great,” he paused, “I’d really rather not either of use get dragged into quicksand or somethin’ that’d be my kinda luck.” As the water turned to paws, and he heard Arodion’s comment, one of his ‘eyebrows’ shot up, and he looked unconvinced. “I think crocs may be preferable to thick mud and the threat of some deity.” He wasn’t very religious, so he didn’t really know how much he bought into the idea. But Arodion seemed believing, and that made him a bit unnerved, thinking about an unlucky fate. Surely a deity wouldn’t bring him good luck, he wasn’t good nor worthy of something like that.
speech
Go West young man
manip by ResidentRowan (me) | code by twesh
@Arodion