Lion of Prideless
Played by Eerie

C

eres offered a soft laugh her way, "I'm sure it's a fine name you hold." He didn't press her to state her full name, rather he tested the rocks before hopping a couple of paces further down. He glanced back up to the others before turning back to Nat. 

"Perhaps we do," He would entertain the thought, "A healer is a very noble path to pursue." Ceres flagged his tail, beckoning the Stellutimas to follow suit. His brows hiked up and his posture shunk ever so slightly. He cleared his throat. 

"D-do forgive me though, I hadn't known introductions were being given," he murmured before continuing, "My name is Ciel." He smiled, the expression upon his face very much that of a lion that felt more than awkward about his presence. 

"I-If anything, I interrupted your conversation. Would it…. Would it perhaps be too much to ask for assistance in travelling down from this peak?" His voice grew quieter with each word until his words were little more than a whisper above the breeze that ruffled their fur. 

"Perhaps then, we could both continue the pleasantries and move down from here?" It was with this question that he looked back to his family, the immediate shift from shy to firm apparent in his eyes, his expression covered from their new acquaintance's view by a curtain of wisping fur. He wished to scale down this mountain sooner, rather than later. He wasn't about to look a gift lion in the maw.

"speech"

@Pluto @Anatole @Nykhia

Stock Image