Lioness of Junior Member
Played by vae

Another one of them appeared, and she regarded him much the same. This one was almost a carbon copy of the less talkative of the previous two. Given that they were nearly identical, she could only assume that they were brothers, if not twins. Because she wasn't familiar with any of them, the 'twins' shared almost no differences to her untrained eyes. This family was something else. Their gene pool seemed to produce nothing but half-maned, starry-pelted models. It was as interesting as it was terrifying -- like it should be against the laws of nature for a family to introduce this many good-looking lions into the world, she thought.

"It's my nickname," she stated the words in a way that suggested she sensed their suspicions. "My real name is kind of embarrassing. Too formal for me." Nat reflected with another airy chuckle. 'Nykhia' was the name of a seasoned healer and oracle, meant to be carried by a wise, all-seeing lioness. 'Nat' was just a lioness who wanted to learn about herbs and experience new things. She was a hub for identity issues. Speaking of, at least two of them didn't want to share their names, but that was fine. It wasn't in Nat's nature to ask. Sure, she could be stubborn about many things, but prying into something as minuscule a that? It wasn't worth her time. To the one who did share his name, she gave him a small smile and nod. Yet, to the one who mentioned her moon-patterned coat, she huffed in amusement.

"Maybe we have a shared ancestor somewhere. All I know is that when a lion is born with these," she gestured her muzzle toward the phases of the moon on her front limbs and haunches. "Where I'm from, they have to study to be oracles." Nat didn't sound enthused (because she wasn't). "But you can say I 'dropped out' of oracle school," she sounded pleased to share that anecdote. "I'm a healer, I guess, now." Her shoulders moved in a shrug. She then swept her gaze between all three. Generally speaking, she had a good feel for when a social interaction was nearing its expiration date. She just assumed with a third, that was coming sooner rather than later.

"Well, I don't want to impose on any family bonding time. I'll take my weeds and be off," she flicked her tail dismissively. "If you starry lions ever need a healer, don't be a stranger." If none of them objected, she would pick up her dandelions and attempt to head toward the rocks she had previously ascended minutes before in order to jump down. This time, though, if permitted to leave, she would begin her full descent down the mountainside to give them privacy.

@Pluto @Anatole @Ceres