Lioness of Junior Member
Played by vae

"You'd have more than broken bones to worry about if you fell," came a seemingly disembodied voice which ricocheted off stone to stone. Nat wouldn't call herself a busybody, but she did listen. How could she not? Here she was, gathering herbs and pondering over poultices, and wasn't it just her look that two strangers decided to have a talk on the overhang just above her. She arched her neck and tried to peer up at them. It was difficult to see from this vantage point, but she thought she saw pelts similar to hers. How about that? She snatched up a mouthful of dandelions and headed for a rock to ascend.

Whatever gods heralded over this land must have been smiling over her, because she was able to climb and leap from rock to rock as though she was some kind of mountain goat. That would literally never happen to her again, so she was glad she had two witnesses. Thank the gods someone had proof of her looking cool for once in her life.

"Hope you took a good look," she spoke through the weeds in her mouth, only barely audibly. "because that," she gestured back to where she had come from. "will never happen again." Nat laughed, which caused her to remember the dandelions in her jaws. "Oops," she carefully laid them on the stone just in front of her paws.

"Sorry, mouthful of weeds. I hope I didn't interrupt. I mean, I was down there," she motioned with her muzzle toward the crag below. "so I wasn't completely crashing."

@Pluto @Anatole