Lioness of Prideless
Played by Gemini

evanthia
ioulita mavridi

As she ate, Evanthia kept her eyes on the other woman. While she did not immediately distrust, she didn't know the woman. Didn't know her intentions. Which, surprisingly pleased the pale coated woman to no end. It was a level of unpredictableness that lent itself to the type of chaos that she enjoyed wholly.

"Where I am from, we only hunt the beasts from the land. Do these sea creatures really satisfy you?" The woman seemed sincere in her question. Evanthia flicked her tail slightly.

"Land and sea work well enough for me. And not fully. Suppose if I ate enough they would. But they do offer an interesting little snack. And the opportunity was there since they're unable to leave that little pool. A poor fish's luck, I suppose," she stated, a slightly smug look crossing her features at the last statement.

"Melinoe."

"It's nice to meet you." Interanlly, her mind questioned her statement, but she gave no indication of the thought, the mild contridiction.

"Are you native to this place?" Evanthia tilted her head to the side slightly, licking her lips clean for a moment, observing as the other woman stepped forward.

"To this beach, no. To the realm as a whole? Yes. And yourself?" It was only fair to return the question. Part of her assumption was that the answer was no, going back to the woman's earlier statement, but, one could never quite assume.

"speak"

@Melinoe ( @vae )