Lioness of Prideless
Played by witch

and he asked him, 'what is thy name?'
and he answered, saying, 'my name is legion, for we are many.'

ooc. i am having a bit of a fit with my muse rn, but i hope this doesn't suck too badly ;n; so sorry for the wait!!!

other paws indeed tread the shadow-dotted woodland, holographic striping and blood-red coat weaving in and out of the trees with idle purpose. death's head mask appears in view of evanthia, and legion's paws falter only momentarily before bringing their petite frame fully into view. citrus gaze takes in the stranger's appearance, a brief flicker of amusement chasing across the skull they have for a face. they have yet to encounter anyone quite as... interesting in appearance as their own family, and it's fascinating to legion. surely their family isn't the only obnoxiously marked one in the entire world? that citrus gaze lingers with cold curiosity on evanthia, death as silent as usual as they consider - and then, in a voice like permafrost, they say; kon'nichiwa.

their voice caresses the familiar language, tongue rolling the word out with relish - they don't speak often, but japanese is one of their favorite languages to use when they do. watashi wa shi. their voice is unsettlingly monotone, citrus eyes watching for any sort of reaction. of course, out of the basic politeness their mothers had beaten into their head, they'll switch languages if the stranger appears not to understand - but if they don't have to speak common, they vastly prefer to avoid it. the language feels clunky and uncomfortable on their tongue after so long with only sonni and their siblings and aunt - and caspian, who'd picked the language up with remarkable speed - for company and conversation.

legion's younger half-siblings were being raised carpatii, but they were still being taught their sire's languages as much as they were their dam's languages and culture. legion still isn't quite sure about the whole "live with honor" thing - sometimes you gotta stab a bitch in the back, after all - but caspian is attempting to replenish her race, so... legion shrugs the thought out of their mind, unnatural stillness finding their figure until only their thick fur moves in the slight breeze that whistles gently through the trees. they are death, certainly, though probably not for this stranger - not today, at least, as long as evanthia doesn't start anything first. settling to their haunches, they flicker glances here and there, making sure no one is going to try and ambush them or anything. paranoia ought to have been legion's middle name, rather than death.

@Evanthia