Lion of Ithilien
Played by Naboo

She wrangled the vines with more finesse than he had managed as his paw swiped across his chest and rubbed lightly, jaws clenching for a moment as he felt a spot where his skin had tightened like an Indian sunburn and rubbed in a most unpleasant way. While his jaw scrunched for only a moment he felt it softening once more while she accommodated herself. "Arcania, you've a lovely name." Despite the flattery, which it was not meant to be lavish nor foolhardy, his voice was quite earnest and his smile returned in spades. "What draws you to the coast that you wish to make it your home? I find the sea-breeze a little harsh myself. However a sunset there.. well I'd stay for that." As he settled he found himself adjusting so that he could pull some debris from his coat, but laughingly looked back up towards her. "Quite different here in the jungle than the coast. Lucky for me something brought you here, speaking of which, what was it that pulled you from your favored place?" There was something energetic and smooth, charismatic about him that seemed almost contagious.

@Arcania
art by munk, code by naboo