Lioness of Prideless
Played by Sheena

She listened with undivided attention to see what he would say, if he knew of any other of their family that was here. She did not have to wait long before he offered up two names, names she stored away for later use. Neither name sounded familiar to her, but he did not need to know that nor know why that was. It was her secret, her shame to keep. A slight disappointment filled her when those two names were the only ones he listed, for she had hoped that names her mother had mentioned as she grew up would have been listed as well. Yet she hides this disappointment, and simply nods to signal she heard him. He asks then about her father, and she can not hold back the grin that spreads across her face.

The memory of finding him here filtered to the top of her mind and she nodded. “Yes, my Da is here as well. He will be thrilled to know others are here.” She had asked her Da if he knew of any Tollaire who were here and he had not, had said there was a chance they had found their way here and he had been correct. “What do you think of these lands? I find the few I have explored to be pleasant.” Thus far the locals had not caused her any trouble, and the lands themselves were for the most part, beautiful.

“Speech”
html by castlegraphics; image by Sanctuare

@Drakon