antonin, arzhel, & aymeric - 5 years old as of oct y10
baptiste & elouan - 4 years old as of oct y10
sixte, sacha, & solange - 3 years old as of oct y10
cian - 2 years old in dec y10

jolene, conall, & NAME - 4 years old as of june y10
máirín ii - 3 years old as of oct y10
sholto & ruadh - 2 years old as of oct y10

CREDITS

The Dieudonné family was created by Brii a loooong time ago and so the family idea and name is credited to her! She gave permission for these guys to be Dieu, so here we go! The majority of designs listed in here were done by me, and the linearts used are by Ale-Tie! Ruadha's ref is on a base by Machati with a mane added by cptmercier, Máir II's ref is by Fess, Solange's ref is by Mara, and Máir I's ref is on Insol lines. Her original design was also by Fess, I believe, which I tweaked when I adopted her.

OTHER ADOPTABLES
~stuff here~

i would prefer to avoid any domestic abuse, child abuse, or forced coitus plots/situations where possible, as these things are heavy triggers for me.

if one of my characters becomes involved in a plot that has one or more of my triggers involved in it, it will only be with someone i am 1000% comfortable with for my own wellbeing and safety. please don't take it personally if i decline a plot like that with you, there are very few people i'm comfortable enough with to write my big triggers with.