Lioness of Prideless
Played by Naboo

Humor was a strange outlet for her emotions, for what she felt. There was such conflict arising within her, the volatility that she was so known for, that explosiveness that simmered just beneath the surface ever ready to boil over and consume. Though now... she felt some sort of relief, as though a piece of the past had followed and it was most welcome indeed. A friend... a friend. She had not had many of those, her own doing really, but for a moment she softened her eyes as Brighid closed the distance and she herself moved forward to close what little of it remained, offering a bump of her skull against her chin before reclaiming her mantle upon the stone. "I've missed you too Brighid - and I'm not saying that just because i'm worn from travel." A sheepish and partially wicked grin spread across her lips, for her reputation had always arrived at the party before her in the past.

"I traveled alone, though I catch scent of Arsynia and a few others here, but I could not confirm it yet." She didn't know if she'd know who Arsynia was, or if perhaps she'd have a vague idea, maybe she'd take it as just a family member, but Vermillion's name could not work its way to her lips as they subconsciously tightened. "How long have you been here?"

@Brighid
art by ki-re, code by naboo