Prince of Ignis Empire
Played by Cat

Finally, the beast had decided to shift from his half lay to a full sit. Poised and straightened in his posture. Eyes remained softly focussed on her. Interest still high in the female as she explained her situation. "Do you wish to lead a group?" Since she mentioned she was not the head of her own clan, he figured he would see if it was something that interested her. Perhaps that would be why the lamb had strayed from the flock. However, the fact that she felt the inability to make a decision for herself based on emotions that tied her to the others, his smile faltered on a fraction. Perhaps a look of disappointment could be seen for a flash of a moment before the brute quickly hid it away as his gaze removed from her.

He was slow in his rise but eventually, the brute stood tall. A half-smirk is still evident on his lips. "Then perhaps you would come to visit me there when you catch another moment of free time- as for now, I must take my leave." He was still irritated to know he would return to the pride empty-handed. Volcan would surely assume he had done nothing but lounge about somewhere. Which sounded quite nice at the moment.

code by naboo

@Marisol