Lioness of Prideless
Played by Ivy

One moment Minerva finds herself entangled with her opponent, feeling the immense pressure of succeeding and knowing that in only a few moments one would be crowned the victor. And then in the next instance there is a great trembling beneath her paws, enough so to cause her to pause in all of her movements out of sheer confusion. What was happening? And then a crack erupts beneath them causing the ground to quake and separate. Suddenly Arsynia slips from Minerva's grasp like butter through her claws and desperately the maned woman finds herself reaching after her, "No!" She cries out, trying to grab the woman but she plummets downward and just as immediately as the ground opens up it closes once more. Minerva stumbled backwards then, eyes wide and unnerved. She glances down at her front claws, she was right there. Turning her plum gaze to those that have gathered to watch she hopes, sincerely hopes that they had all witnessed what had just happened here. That she wasn't losing her mind. "This.. this is my home now. Those who wish to stay may but I .. I must find her. She fell down, and I could not save her. But I will find her." She spoke to them then, rising from her collapsed position to stand at her full height. What had happened here was ... unheard of. And admittedly though Minerva was unhinged she would make it her mission to locate Arsynia.

exit.

@Arsynia @Erenvel @Helayne @Tintalle @Wokabi

""

WARNING: MINERVA IS RATED M FOR MATURE. BARNABAS ALSO HAS THE RIGHT TO ENTER ANY OF MINERVA'S THREADS.