Lioness of Prideless
Played by dusk

Aesseldar was undoubtedly a land of giants. Kaden, Barnabas, Lucien, now this woman; Arsynia felt immeasurably shorter in stature, where once she might have compared to her brothers and sisters and father. Her eyes narrowed upon the maroon woman's approach, but she was intently focused on the tension soon pluming between them. My apologies madam but I too wish to have a home.. let us dance shall we? Arsynia nodded firmly, before spreading her legs out evenly, taking the lessons she'd learned from her fight with Kaden and using it to relinquish her control.

The woman charged first, her left paw scaling skyward and grasping angrily at the right side of Arsynia's neck. Given their height difference, the claws found their way just to the right of Arsynia's spine along the back of her neck, scoring deep gashes into the skin. Minerva's teeth also found Arsynia's right ear, easily able to cut deep into it. A harrowing snarl exhaled from her lips, but given their close proximity and positioning, Minerva's throat lay right before her teeth. Arsynia's jaws opened, and she pushed slightly inward to clench the remaining breadths of distance between them, hoping to clamp her jaws shut right around Minerva's throat as she rotated her head to her own left side (compromising as little of her right ear as possible), and attempting to bite right underneath Minerva's jaws at the throat.

Arsynia vs Minerva
for pride claim
i of v
81/100 HP
Art by soar