Lion of Prideless
Played by KittyKookiez

Despite not really caring, it was still relieving to know he was not within the borders, glad to know he could continue exploring freely for a while longer. Although, knowing that, he had to wonder what the man was doing outside his own borders. He decided it wasn't truly worth asking. “Not really,” the man responded to Runar's question honestly, “but I think I kind of got the jist of it.” Matthias backs away to shake his pelt, and plucks out an annoying pebble between the toes of his right forepaw.

“You and I should hang out sometime, when it's not so wet and cold,” it's a casual invitation at a chance to form a friendship. Matthias was not so keen on wandering alone forever, and he voiced those exact words to the striped man, “I'd much rather prefer to surround myself with others,” he added. Then, finally, a question: “How about as soon as the rain stops? I'll stick around the rainforest, and you can just call for me. I got something in mind for us.”

“Text”
code by naboo. thanks =)

If Runar accepts, you can just respond with him saying yes and do a timeskip to him calling for Matt, if you're okay with that.