of Administrator
Played by

25 Days of Christmas

In the spirit of the holidays we are hosting our very first site advent calendar! The rules are super simple, starting December first all you have to do is post in this thread once a day and notify us that you are claiming the prize for that day (ex: Naboo, claiming day 1 advent). Be aware that once the day is over (following EST) the rewards for the prior day will no longer be claimable. Each day this thread will be updated with the next day's reward to keep it secret & exciting, just like opening a present!

prizes

As stated above all that's needed to claim a prize is to post here on the day for the prize you wish to claim. You don't have to post every single day to claim each prize (but who knows what might happen if you claim all 25?!), and we will use this as a log prior to adding every reward to your ooc account for easy recall.

Day 1: One free premium marking color for a character
Day 2: 20 Feathers
Day 3: Claim double feathers for one action (ex: finishing a thread, or completing a fight, or founding a pride, etc)
Day 4: One free premium marking color for a character
Day 5: Leadership Cooldown (Increase a cooldown by +15 days or activate randomly for 15 days of challenge immunity)
Day 6: Default Shorten (shorten the default timer on a challenge to 48 hrs, must be posted during first post of fight)
Day 7: 30 Feathers
Day 8: Rogue Cub Pass (Create a cub under six months of age)
Day 9: +5 to any one dice roll
Day 10: 40 Feathers
Day 11: One free breeding pass
Day 12: One free “sneak an entire thread” pass
Day 13: One free “escape” pass
Day 14: One free premium mutation
Day 15: One free immediate health restore (use of this restores 100% of health)
Day 16: Roll a d25 during one post in a fight
Day 17: One free premium pelt color
Day 18: One shop item up to 150 Feathers
Day 19: Double experience for one skill thread
Day 20: 60 Feathers
Day 21: One additional character (bypass post requirement for prior chars)(still have to pay for anything that is feathers like markings etc)
Day 22: 100 Feathers
Day 23: Add one cub free to any litter (even if it goes beyond litter maximum)
Day 24: Choose One! Please specify in your claiming post! May bring in a creature at no cost (with no post requirements on prior chars) or a Leadership pass (for claiming open slots only does not have to have any of the required followers)

DAY 25:
Thank you all for your amazing patience. Everyone will have a fair chance until midnight eastern time tomorrow (dec 31) to claim the day 25 of advent! I apologize for the delay as I suffered a setback in my health but I should be ok!
You may choose one of the following:

One: May bring in a creature for free with no prior post pre-requisites on characters.
Two: One free “special” pass for same-sex couples (only way for them to reproduce w/o a the need for a surrogate) (only one pass required per couple)
Three: Have your character automatically earn 2 levels on the soon to be released skills.