Lion of Prideless
Played by Tyrannidae

The female before him seemed roused as she accused him of being a tease... but by what he wasn’t sure. Never had he had good intuition when it came to women and their more sensual sides. He preferred to keep things simple, and the art of romance was a game too complex for his liking. She did have an attractiveness about her, and yet, his lust was monopolized by the promise of status and power!

He simply narrowed his eyes in thought and confusion at her accusations, but as she began again his expression turned to one of interest and agreement.

“As would I ‘kvinne’ Erenvel. Everything I have to tell will come in time. Bask in the bliss of ignorance for now. The secrets I harbour... well, you simply may not want to know.”

He knew she didn’t want to know them. In fact... she should mind what she wished for. To see his raw power, his confidence, his freedom from himself! Helvete, he wouldn’t have to tell his secrets at all. She would live them first hand.

“Our first step will be to secure a territory for ourselves, then, we shall begin our growth. Where is it you might find best suited? I take it you are more familiar with this place then I.”

Munnin suggested, his tone slightly lighter, more civil than it has been since they had met. Dare we say, it was more “friendly” in tone. He awaited her response with keen interest.

@Erenvel (I’m sorry this too me so long!!!! One, I’ve been swamped up to my eyeballs in work and family stuff”

("Hellu, I am Muni, and I'm New Boot Goofin' out here!")
DIS BE OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE!
Beware of Muninn. He is going though some changes. He can and will become quite erratic!
RP WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He is very likely to attempt bodily harm to your character, even when UNPROVOKED!!